fuente original: http://forum.millumin.com/discussion/256/vertical-edge-blending-method#top
Some of you asked us about vertical soft-edge. As now, Millumin provides direct horizontal soft-edge, but it is also possible to do a vertical one.
The principle is simple : using 2 instances of Millumin with rotated images.
Of course, we are working on a more ergonomic method.
Here is a step-by-step example for 2 projectors with a final resolution of 1920×2160 :
- Duplicate “Millumin.app” (CMD+D), so you could run 2 instances
- Plug the 2 projectors
- Rotate them by 90° in the System Preferences / Displays (you do not rotate them physically)
- Run the first instance of Millumin : it will manage the content and videomapping
- Set up the final output resolution as 1920×2160
- Toggle “Syphon Output” from the menubar
- Run the second instance of Millumin : it will manage the soft-edge
- Set up the final output resolution as 2160×1920
- Set up 2 screens in the “Multiscreen” tab, then assign them to your 2 projectors
- Show the test card
- Follow the soft-edge process as described in this tutorial
- Now your 2 projectors are blended vertically
- Get the first instance’s result into the second one via Syphon
- Rotate the Syphon source by 90°
- Now you can go back to the first instance, and work directly on your content