Today GarageCube and 1024 Architecture announce the availbility of MadMapper version 1.4.
This version introduces the following features and fixes:
– Added native Quartz Composer integration:
– Parsing of published QC inputs
– Passing Mouse and Keyboard Events via Interactive Mode
– Added Zoom to selection function to the interface
– Added Presets modification by unlocking them
– Added Navigation through surfaces and handles using Tab and Shift+Tab
– Added new pixel configurations in the Fixtures editor, including 16 bit modes and BGR/BRG.
– Added support for DMX using the ENTTEC DMX USB Pro
– Added menu in the dock to be able to select the window in focus.
– Added support for Canon EOS 5D MarkIII/EOS 1D X/EOS Kiss X6i/EOS 650D/EOS REBEL T4i cameras
– Added support for Mac OSX 10.7 and 10.8
– Discontinued support for OSX 10.5